Mike's Photos

All Comments to Mike's Photos's files

Recent Comments

• 12 years 3 months ago
    P8250040
    to anyone who lays eyes upon this photo know this is a man who is honest, caring and devoted to his work...i should know i stood beside him for 11 years watching him work hard as i am sure he still does. I just want to tell everyone never forget this face...its the face of a great man...its my father. A person would give you the shirt off this back even in dead of winter to make sure you were okay first....love you my poppabear....forever and one more day after eternity passes...one day soon i will see you face to face, eye to eye...never forget my love, you hard working man of mine..
    love you always and thank you
    buggy
  • Leah Johnson (Private)
    12 years 5 months ago
    p2130610
    I don't know if I ever thanked you, Mike. This was a wonderful thing you did for everyone! I am ordering a bunch of photos to remember the show, and remember what the theater can do for the community.

You are an incredible support for the theater and our city.
  • Leah Johnson (Private)
    12 years 5 months ago
    IMG 0844
    Thanks Mike, for letting us see how bad it is, and yet most of the theater is still standing. I was afraid the entire structure was gone.

I have hope that we can get our theater back, even better than before.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 6 months ago
    PC070118
    aww pretty
  • Jamarious (Private)
    12 years 7 months ago
    P6230307
    U guys look like your doing a good job on the play were doing it next week i play the step mother and we do are play alot different but its alot of fun
  • jonathan (Private)
    12 years 9 months ago
    P6210025
    I thought maple hill play of twinderella was way better especially mortimer he was way funny and hot
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    12 years 10 months ago
    P2050021
    Nice ankles!
  • Lacey Mai (Private)
    13 years ago
    PC110053
    aww molleigh's me in this picture!...she does a pretty good job too!!
  • Leah Johnson (Private)
    13 years 1 month ago
    PB200041
    wow, Mike. The slide show works as a mini movie of the play. You really picked key momments. You are so good! Talk about multi-gifted....Thanks for sharing this with us. It was really fun to re-live the play.
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    13 years 1 month ago
    P7080373
    How sweet
  • Erin (Private)
    13 years 1 month ago
    P7080161
    Great timing. That was the funniest thing the Derelict has every accidentally did that I have ever seen.
powered by Fotki